Monday, June 25, 2012

Acrylic Monogrammed Jewelry by Vita Bravo

I stumbled upon Vita Bravo on Etsy the other day and found they have great options for acrylic monogrammed jewelry pieces for a fraction of the price (compared to others I have seen in the past).  Vita Bravo provides their customers with a jewelry design that that combines natural healthy mineral stones with personalization and a price that can fit any budget and any demand all at the same time!  Here are some of the pieces I loved! (P.S you have 13 colors to choose from, and all their monograms are about 1.25 inches big and comes with a 18' gold or silver chain)
Monogram Necklace   Acrylic  Necklace
Monogrammed Acrylic Necklace ($22.00)


Monogram Necklace Acrylic Necklace
Monogrammed Acrylic Necklace ($24.00)


Round Monogrammed Acrylic Necklace ($22.00)
Monogram Necklace Acrylic Necklace
Monogrammed Acrylic Necklace ($24.00)

Connect with Vita Bravo:
What do you wear your monogrammed jewelry with?



3 comments:

  1. Wow these necklaces are so cute! I would love the pink one, I bet it would go great with everything, it's such a statement necklace~

    -Tammy
    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These necklaces are adorable, very cute! :)

    http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those are a lot less expensive than the others I have seen out there. I might have to order one or two! :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    www.classywithakick.com
    Check out my new lace necklaces!

    ReplyDelete