Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Rabbit Hole



Earlier this month I found The Rabbit Hole on Etsy and I could not say no to their Lilly Pulitzer checkbook cover.  I know writing checks is extremely old school, but the checkbook cover was a great add-on because it not only protects my checks and my account log, but it makes checks 10x more appealing to carry around.

Based out of Texas, The Rabbit Hole provides customers with checkbook covers, passport covers, luggage tags, and mini wallets in various prints and designs. I love the design and quality of my checkbook cover, but there are so many design options and customization options that it made it difficult for me to choose just one! Here is the cover I chose, featured in White Zin ($6.25).


Here are some other adorable options:

Checkbook Cover  Pink and Green Preppy Floral Mumsie - a cardstock and clear vinyl duplicate check book cover  2

Passport Cover - Bloomers Preppy Pink and Green Floral - a cardstock and clear vinyl Case Holder Wallet 5a

This purchase was my very first Etsy purchase, and it was a great experience.  Susan, the owner followed up with me right after my purchase, and had the checkbook cover mailed to me within a few days (PLUS the cover came wrapped in green and the enveloped was sealed with pink tape!).

Connect with The Rabbit Hole!


No comments:

Post a Comment