Tuesday, July 3, 2012

22nd Birthday!

First off I apologize for abusing my blog... my new job has me working hard and late so I haven't gotten a steady schedule going on yet, but now that I'm starting to get back into the groove I am back and ready to provide y'all with more fantastic posts!

Today, marks the day of my 22nd birthday! With birthday's come the perfect outfit, and with the lack of time this year I am going to have to rummage through my closet to find THE outfit!  Birthday outfits need to have an extra pizzazz to it, it's the one day of the year where everything is about you, so something cute, comfortable and a little flashy is always a great option.

Birthday Outfit!























Birthday Outfit! by pinkclassyfabulous featuring platform heels

Here are some adorable statement dresses for a special birthday!  I love dresses that have a little spunk to them, and a great pair of heels can make an outfit.  Also, a birthday crown is always a must when you are out on the town!  Check out my my outfits from my 21st birthday in Atlantic City last year!


What do you love to wear on your birthday? What are some of your favorite outfits that you have worn in the past?

Stay classy & fabulous




No comments:

Post a Comment