Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Preppy Pink Pony


A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a cute little store tucked away in McLean, Virginia called The Preppy Pink Pony.  This store has everything a preppy girl needs.  The store front is covered in pink and green and is so welcoming.  The second you walk into the store, you find yourself in monogram heaven.  Everything in the store can be customized, from towels, to iPhone cases, to house wear, to tote bags.


Some feature brands are Scout, Malabar Bay, and Palm Beach Sandals!  All of these products can be customized and monogrammed.  After spending a good hour or so in the store, I walked away with the makeup bag featured below! 

Monogramming took about a week (the store has two monograming ladies that come in!), but you get a personal call from the store letting you know when your products are ready!  I love the way my bag came out, I love the combination of the navy and pink, and my monogram came out beautifully!  This store must be checked out by all my ladies in the Northern Virginia area (the customer service is amazing as well!)

Find them at - 1355 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101
Check out the Preppy Pink Pony website!
Like! them on Facebook

Stay classy & fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment